So, I hid something from y’all. On June 2nd, we hopped a plane to Playa Mujeres, Mexico! It was no secret that we needed a vacation and someone (ME) thought it’d be a good idea to leave right after my class ended. Well, that made for an extremely stressful week. Seriously, don’t ever try that unless you like being stressed! ha!
I haven’t uploaded any of the pictures from our trip yet, but here’s a picture I posted on Instagram. It’s me on the train thing at the Houston airport that Saturday morning. I was so excited! I love traveling and I love airports (yes, I may be crazy). So, thus why the crazy happy face. 🙂
As for a little life update…
- I made a B in my class. I’m actually okay with that, since it was crazy stressful in such a short period of time.
- I ran/walked on Saturday night and then logged it into DailyMile and it told me I hadn’t ran in 20 days. Holy crap.
- I don’t have class again until July and it’s my LAST ONE EVER. 🙂
- So, I’m going to be running my tush off and in the gym like nobody’s business. Especially since I gained 9 pounds on vacation (I ate guac at every.single.meal – even breakfast).
- I’ve started reading the Fifty Shades of Grey books. I HATED the first one, but started reading the second one anyways. It’s okay – I skip a lot of the sexy parts. LOL