So, it’s been a while since I’ve been on here. I thought I’d give y’all a little peep inside my life happenings right now.
- My finals were moved up a week early. I had my finance final last night (I think it went so/so) and my legal presentation is tomorrow. Then, I’ll be done with the spring semester (angels are singing)!
- I received an email today saying that my May intercession class is starting A WEEK EARLY. Are you kidding me? So instead of a nice 2 week break, I’ll be getting a short 1 week break. Also, to be noted is if my finals weren’t moved up a week – there’d be NO break. Argh.
- Our oldest dog Bear has heartworms again. We’ve been giving him his preventative medicine religiously and he somehow got them again. The vet can’t explain it but said he’s seen a lot of cases like that recently. The very, very sad thing is that he is too old to be treated this time. This means we’ll have to let this run it’s course and when he starts showing signs of being sick, we’ll have to put him down. Y’all this seriously breaks my heart into a million pieces. My husband has had this dog longer than he’s known me. He’s the best dog ever and is the perfect sibling to our other dog – who howls whenever you take Bear anywhere (he howled the entire time Bear was gone at the vet). Breaks my heart.
- I weighed in at 142 even today. Which is a small miracle in itself, considering I ate 7 chocolate chip cookies on Sunday. Yes, I just admitted that. It’s stress eating. I’ve been good since though!
- I’ve signed up for 2 5ks in May and I’m about to sign up for a 3rd. Too bad I haven’t been running! eek!
- Edited to Add: My mom just sent me a text saying my cat that we’ve had since I was 16 is dying. Can this week possibly get any more stressful? I know the answer to that, but still.
I hope y’all are having a great week and I’ll start blogging regularly again sometime after graduation in August – LOL!