It’s Monday. We’re using bullets.
- We went to Fayetteville & watched the Hogs play baseball. That was the first time I’ve been to a college baseball game – I liked it! I got a little bit of a farmer’s tan from sitting out watching the game, too.
- Back track a little bit, Friday was our 4th anniversary. I had good intentions of posting our wedding pictures and all that jazz, but work proved to be a total witch and I didn’t have time. We celebrated by grilling out steaks – they were AHmazing!
- Sunday was spent doing laundry, grocery shopping, and walking/jogging the dogs! We also went out into the storm for dinner – hibachi! The hubs had sushi (yuck) and I had Hibachi Chicken, yummm!
- TY to everyone who purchased Scentsy on Friday/Saturday! I’ll be mailing your gifts soon!
- And one last random, I’m registered for 3 5ks in May! Woot Woot! 😀
I hope everyone has an awesome Monday – if that’s possible! Oh and Happy Boston Marathon Day!!