I was tagged by one of my favorite blogs, ChicRunner, so of course I’m doing this!
The Random Eleven
- Post these rules
- You must post 11 random things about yourself
- Answer the questions set for you in their post
- Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
- Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!I’m sorry, I don’t have time to look for links of ppl while on break at work!
11 Random Facts About Me:
- When I don’t get enough sleep I become a cranky and hungry monster. I’d like to think this is normal, but my husband disagrees. 🙂
- I don’t wear heels, ever. I don’t even own heels actually. I own one pair of wedges and it’s a struggle to walk in those (and they’re low!). I would actually love to be one of those girls who could pull off heels, from time to time.
- Speaking of fashion, I’m a jeans and tshirt kind of girl. Seriously. Although I’d love to look cute, it’s just not in me to put an actual outfit together.
- I have a rubber ducky and a bobble-head turtle sitting on my desk. They’ve been taking up residence here for about 3 years. They remind me of our trip to Branson a few years back.
- I hate making appointments for things. I’m not sure why, but it just bothers me. Make an appointment for a haircut? Ugh.
- When I’m stressed, I turn to food. Chocolate, mexican food, Chickfila…mmmm.
- I love writing with stolen hotel ink pens. Yep, I’m the girl who takes the ink pens! They write the best for me and I like looking down and seeing a reminder of a trip we took.
- I love to pin recipes on Pinterest. I’ve made two of them so far and although I haven’t been over-the-moon impressed, they’ve been good.
- Post-it Notes make me happy. When the hubs goes to Staples, I ask for cute post-it notes.
- I had a ton of pen pals growing up. Dozens. I loved having pen pals. Now? I guess kids just stalk people on FB.
- I drink Diet V8 Splash in the mornings and before class. I’ve tricked myself into thinking it gives me more energy because of the 8% fruit juice. LOL I know better; I just like the taste.
11 Questions from ChicRunner
- What’s your favorite article of clothing? Hands down: jeans and a long sleeve tshirt.
- Morning person or night owl? I’m more of a morning person than night owl. I was the exact opposite in college. But now I can’t make it past 10pm and by that time I’m cranky.
- How many glasses of water do you drink a day? Usually around 40-60 ounces. Not enough, I know.
- What is your biggest fear? That I’ll end up divorced for a 2nd time OR that hubs or I will lose our jobs. How’s that for being real?!
- Starbucks or Coffee Bean? Starbucks, because I have no idea what Coffee Bean is!
- What was the best gift you’ve ever gotten? Hmm. This might sound bad, but my iPad. It’s given both myself and hubs hours of enjoyment and it’s so much easier/quicker getting online with that than bootin’ up the laptop at home.
- What is your favorite color? Blue. Always has been.
- Would you rather get a phone call every hour from a stranger or not have a cell phone for a year? If the phone call from a stranger for every hour only lasts 24 hours, then definitely the stranger.
- MLB or NBA? NBA. I don’t understand the rules of Baseball.
- Do you use a daily planner? Heck yeah! The old school paper kind too. No electronic planner for this girl.
- What’s one thing on your ‘bucket list?’ Donate to Locks of Love. I’m working on that one right now.