- I have to brag on my husband. He has cleaned the ENTIRE house the last two weekends. I think he sees that I’m completely overwhelmed with work and school this semester. I cannot explain how much this means to me or how happy it makes me.
- Last Wednesday I decided to see if I could still run a mile straight (outside). I was able to (I struggled a little bit) and my time was 12:04 (or something close to that). Last night, hubs and I decided to run another mile straight (outside again) (he’s getting back into running, too) and my time was 11:15! I just hope I can keep it up and do well at the LR 5k.
- I’ve been able to do some work on the treadmill at the gym and on the elliptical, but it’s been 2 or 3 times a week. Y’all school is taking up a TON of time this semester. I have 4 papers and 3 presentations, plus the normal stuff like reading 100 pages a week.
- I’m doing okay on the diet front. I’m kinda nervous about my weigh-in tomorrow.
- And something totally random….I’ve come to the realization that I HATE putting lotion on my entire body. Arms and hands? Sure, no problem. Legs and stomach? Um, no. I don’t know why, I just hate it. You’re welcome.