Caution: Redhead Running tagged me for “11 Randoms” – The rules (copied verbatim):
1. Post these rules
2. You must post 11 random things about yourself
3. Answer the questions set for you in their post
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag to answer
5. Go to their blog and tell them you’ve tagged them
6. No stuff in the tagging section about you are tagged if you are reading this. You legitimately have to tag 11 people!
11 Random Things About Me:
1. I’m terrified of blood. It doesn’t matter if it’s a papercut or a stab wound…the chances of me passing out are quite high.
2. I wish that I would have went to Pharmacy School instead of computer stuff.
3. I like to shoot pistols. Our house has about 10 – 12 pistols in it right now.
4. Most days I wear my hair in a ponytail. Even though I take the time to straighten and all…it goes into a ponytail.
5. I’m lactose intolerant. I still eat some cheese and sour cream, but that’s it. I very, very rarely eat ice cream or milk.
6. The only type of donut I will eat is chocolate glazed. Donuts also make me sick. My limit is one. I’m thinking it’s the sugar.
7. I have an obsession with using every last drop of something before opening a new one. This goes as far as ink pens. I will use the same ink pen until it’s completely gone. Yes, I’m weird.
8. I have crazy anxiety when in social settings. This includes friends that I’ve known for a long time. I’m always afraid that I’ll say the wrong thing or they’ll think I’m annoying or stupid.
9. I love pickles, mexican food, and chocolate chip cookies. A perfect meal would have all three.
10. I have a horrible memory when it comes to books and movies. Most of the time, I’ll put a sticker in a book to ensure that I wont re-read the book.
11. I love monkeys and giraffes. For this reason, I could visit the zoo atleast once a week and be over the moon happy.
What is the last thing you took a picture of? Oreo Balls. I’d post it, but they don’t really look all that spectacular.
What finally made you decide to write your blog? I thought it would be a lot of fun to document my new married life.
If you had to listen to one song on repeat for the rest of your life, what would it be? the rest of my life? ugh! I guess it would be Nelly’s Jump. It’s a great song to work out to, atleast.
What’s one item on your ‘bucket list’? Donate to Lock’s of Love
If you could be on any TV show, which would it be? Back in the day, I was obsessed with Real World and would’ve loved to be on that show. Now? I’d be a doctor on Grey’s Anatomy. LOL
If you could start your own race, what distance would it be? Half Marathon
What would you name said race? Grammy’s 13 Miles To Stomp Out Cancer
If you were forced to eat like something other than how you eat now, which would you choose? Vegetarian, because I could do without most meat…except Bacon. Yum!
If you could rid the world of one social application, which would it be? Facebook. There, I said it.
If you could choose just one person to train with for a training cycle who would it be? I’m not sure. I can’t think of anyone who is my pace! 😀
If you were a guest at our wedding what would you bring as a gift based on what you know about Spike and I? (Ha ha, this could get very interesting…) I’d pick a gift card for running shoes.