Happy New Year! I’ve missed y’all! Let’s talk resolutions! Before starting, let’s look at last year’s!
Read 12 books for fun.
- Become pregnant. (We’ve been trying for over a year now.)
Sell our house and move.
- Pay off remaining debt (besides the vehicles and house).
- If not pregnant, set a new 5k PR.
Possibly train for another half marathon.
- Make A’s in my grad school classes.
- Don’t take each day for granted – try to find something special in each day.
Not too terrible, right? Obviously, the pregnant thing isn’t really in my control. We didn’t pay off remaining debt, but we’re very close. It wasn’t a great year running for me, either. No new PRs. And, I made one B last year in grad school. Bummer. But, all in all, a good year.
This year’s Resolutions:
- Read 14 books for fun.
- Pay off the rest of my student loans and our one remaining credit card balance.
- Wash my face each night before bed (I know that I should, but it’s hard!!)
- Get back to my happy weight.
- Read The Bible more.
- Graduate from Grad School in August (ha!)
- Get pregnant (again, not in my control, but…)
What are some of y’alls resolutions?