Oh, how I’ve missed y’all! I’ve been training someone new for the past two days so I’ve not been able to read/write/stalk! ha!
Here’s a few randoms on what we’ve been up to:
- Saturday’s 8 miler was awful for me. Hubs did great. Me, not so much. It became apparent that I can not skip runs and expect to do okay. Lesson learned.
- I received The Help and The Girl Who Kicked The Hornet’s Nest for my bday! This means that maybe by January I can read the books that everyone else read 2 years ago! ha!
- We ran 3 miles Monday night and did awesome! I ran it in 37 mins and hubs ran it in 34 mins! (I’m pretty sure he’s gonna break MY 5k PR of 34:47. hooker. ha!)
- I got my accounting test back last night. There were 4 Fs, 4 Ds, 4 Cs, 6 Bs, and 2 As. To say this test killed alot of people is an understatement. I did awesome though – 87%! Had I not done so horrible on the essay, I would’ve had an almost perfect score! YAY!
- Tonight is 5 miles. I’m kinda ready – kinda not! Hopefully I’ll find some energy and do great! ha!
What have ya’ll been up to??