- Last night’s 4 miler sucked. I sent out a plea on FB asking for motivation. It didn’t help. I dreaded that run all day and when I started that run my heart just wasn’t in it. At about a mile in, I told hubs to go on without me. He did the best he’s ever done and I walked most of the last 3 miles because I just didn’t care.
- Tomorrow morning we’ve got a 6 miler on the schedule. I’m going to go run with the group in Conway and hubs will stay here and run by himself. I wish he’d run with the group with me, but he doesn’t want to. I need the group as motivation – I do SO much better with the group.
- Hub’s work is having a cookout for the most of the day today. He’s enjoying “tailgating” and having hotdogs, chips, and cokes while I’m stuck at work, working. So, I treated myself to a treat – Chic-fil-a. One breaded sandwich, medium fry, and large sweet tea later and I’ve consumed 1040 calories. LOL Good thing I don’t eat there often! The last time was in July.
- Hubs just texted me that he’s sitting in my chair at his tailgating party at work. Booo. Just booooooo! It’s beautiful outside.
- And last but not least… I got lost trying to find Chic-fil-a on lunch. It’s semi-new. It’s been open for about 5 months?? Maybe? And I knew I had seen it before, but couldn’t for the life of me remember where. I googled it on my phone and attempted to follow the driving directions….I was .7 miles away from it. How hard could it be? Um, 15 minutes later I found it. Ha!