I know ya’ll could care less, but this is for my own sanity.
This is our to-do list before moving day.
- Buy & replace back door.
- Replace dryer vent outside.
- Call & schedule back window glass replacement.
- Call & schedule uHauls.
- Buy & schedule delivery of a new fridge (to new house).
- Box up remainder of house & the storage building.
- Find stuff to put in stepmom’s yard sale. (We have stuff, but it’s already packed. Oh snap.)
- Pack, pack, pack.
- Buy random stuff that we need before move (trash bags, hand soap, etc)
This is our last weekend before moving weekend and it’s already looking busy and full of stuff that is not related to our move. I might be a tad stressed. 🙂