Sooooooooooooo, it’s been a while since I’ve given just a little life update….
- Hubs & I are super duper excited about moving 🙂 (Of course I had to include that!!!!)
- I “ran” a 5k this weekend. It was the first time that I’ve done a 5k and been sick. It was awful. I’ve had a head cold for about a week now so I can’t breathe through my nose and I’m coughing junk up (nice huh?), then add to it digestive problems the day prior and race day (um, again, nice?)… and then add to it getting sick a little after mile 1… and you have my race day. It was horrible. 38:47? It was earned.
- If all things go “according to plan,” I’ll graduate with my MBA in August 2012. Yay!!!
- Work has been over the top crazy. We’re working 10 hour days and it’s just all kinds of hectic.
- I have no idea if hubs and I will be able to do the 34 mile Bike Ride on June 4th due to moving and such. It’s still up in the air.
- Ohhhhhh, at the new house, I’ll have at least 6 miles of running routes just in the neighborhood alone! Plus, the town we’re moving to has bike and running paths EVERYWHERE!!!! So excited!