I’m a little late on the resolutions train…
So, without further ado, here are my 2011 Resolutions:
- Read 12 books for fun.
- Become pregnant. (We’ve been trying for over a year now.)
- Sell our house and move.
- Pay off remaining debt (besides the vehicles and house).
- If not pregnant, set a new 5k PR. Possibly train for another half marathon.
- Make A’s in my grad school classes.
- Don’t take each day for granted – try to find something special in each day.
I’d like to add that I’ve already started on the first goal – I finished a book this weekend and ALMOST finished a second. Why didn’t anyone tell me that The Hunger Games were so addictive and awesome?!
P.S. Yesterday my Dad turned 50! I love that man! I believe we’re going to celebrate it this coming weekend! (Yes, my family celebrates birthdays a little late, ha.)