Catchy title, no?
Let me explain…
- Hubs work kept calling and calling last night/this morning. because servers kept going down. Thus keeping him up and waking me up every time the phone rang (and I had class last night).
- I couldn’t get the package of deli turkey opened. The stupid package was not cooperating and I was running late. So for lunch today, I’m having tomato soup and a melted cheese sandwich via the microwave.
- Friday mornings are always McDonald’s breakfast mornings. I always get a Hazelnut Latte and 2 Sausage Burritos. I look forward to Friday mornings because of this. I get in the drive thru this morning to find that the credit card reader is down. I have no cash.
- I drive to Burger King (ew for breakfast) and have to order crazy fast because there’s a car behind me. I go to pay with an American Express Gift Card that hubs gave me (he gets a ton of these as gifts from work, bc they work him like a dog…..) and it’s declined. Hubs gave me one he had already used. No big deal – I pay with my bank card.
- I’m driving to work and take a drink of what’s suppose to be my Diet Coke and it’s Dr Pepper!!! I HATE Dr Pepper! It tastes disgusting to me!
- I get to work… 4 minutes late and with cold food that I really didn’t want to begin with and no Latte – that I’ve been craving all week long!
Let’s hope today gets better! I know those are all little things, but it’s totally throwing my Friday morning off!