I’m a southern gal; there’s no denying it. I was born and raised in Arkansas and it’s where I call home. But, other than that, here are a list of things that I believe make me southern to my core.
- I like Iced Tea (unsweetened for me though) with my meals.
- I love country music. Country music and outdoorsy stuff just go together.
- Fried foods are yummy in my book…. espec fried okra, fried pickles, and fried squash. YUM!
- A can of Rotel or Cream of Chicken Soup makes any casserole or dish better.
- A favorite past time of mine… MUDDING! Espec on 4wheelers. So.Much.Fun!
- “Ya’ll” is a huge part of my vocabulary.
- I like to camp, fish, and swim in lakes.
- I’ve been turkey, raccoon, and deer hunting.
- I believe deer meat can be used in chili – it tastes pretty good!
- I’ve won a few company fishing tournaments in my age division when I was younger.
- I think it’s totally okay for a female to mow the lawn – I help hubs every week and actually enjoy it!
There are many, many more things I’m sure…but those are the only ones I can think of right now!