Instead of a weekend recap, I’m just gonna fill ya’ll in on my new love… Trace Adkins! LOL
- Friday evening, my sister, stepmom, and aunt loaded up and headed to Carino’s for some pre-concert drinks and grub. We enjoyed Happy Hour drinks, yummy pasta, and dessert!
- We thought we’d try a new route over to the concert venue… yeah, not a good idea when the person who is giving you directions has had a nice, big yummy drink! Needless to say… we think we might’ve drove through a drug deal in the making and took a nice little tour of the ghetto…all the while, driving a new Yukon… Um, not a fabulous idea by any means, but it presented us with many, many (albeit scary) laughs!!!
- Because of our little detour, we made it to the concert and Trace was already singing… Wouldn’t you know it, the ONE concert that starts on time….and we’re late! ha!
- We sat at our awesome seats. Read = very, very, very lower level seats.
- Then proceeded to watch the handsome man himself shake those wonderful hips. Sigh.
- We spotted a lady in the first row who flashed Trace…um, lets say she was white trash and didn’t have the goods to be showing everyone….
- Anyways, blah blah blah, great concert! That was the BEST concert that I’ve ever seen! It could’ve just been the great seats and that handsome man…. 🙂 But, Martina was pretty good too! She even did a few old songs from Journey and Bon Jovi! Love it!
- Since we were a little late, we forgot to take pictures of us, but I did get a few with my iPhone. My sister had her real camera, but I’ve not seen those pictures yet.
Anyways, enough about my new love (yes, hubs knows that I have a thing for Trace now…). Thank you for all the comments on my little project that I’ve been working on. I have Photoshop Elements at home, but I’m not that great with it… So I use Picnik to edit most of my photos.