Yesterday was awful. Understatement of the year..
- Woke up and could barely move my left shoulder. No idea what I did.
- Work was crazy. Crazzzzzy. I worked an escalation that took foe-eva.
- Right before leaving work, found out that we are going on mandatory 2 hours OT per day starting the next day. Nice.
- Drove hub’s truck over a curb while leaving…
- Went the wrong way on the interstate… I was taking his truck to get the oil changed because I’m a nice wifey…
- After turning around and going the right way, I went the wrong way off the exit ramp. Nice again.
- After getting the oil changed, I wanted to get his truck washed, only to find out that the complimentary car wash was out of service. Booo.
- Then, I go to fill up his truck with gas (I am an awesome wife)… and while the gas is pumping, I decide to clean his truck out. While doing so, I hear liquid hit the pavement.
- Yes, the gas is GUSHING out of the truck onto the pavement. I say a dirty word and click the pump off. I remove the handle thingy and gas keeps pouring out of the truck and the pump… my shoes.. my hands.. covered. I go to wipe off the truck and my hands… had to HUNT for a paper towel.. GRRR
- Get home, call the husband. Have a minor breakdown…
- Check facebook and see that a co-worker got the job I interviewed for. FML.
- Then call husband and have yet another breakdown – this time not so minor.
- So… today, I get up at 3:40AM and get to work at 5:15… for the start of my 10 hour shift.
But… guess who saved my day this morning? Another co-worker who also interviewed for the job… brought me a Starbucks Hot Chocolate. Seriously, I wanted to hug her. So.. here’s hoping that today and tomorrow go better.