How amazingly awesome are these pictures?? My little sister took these as my family followed me around on the Half Marathon course. I love them! She took many more, but only posted about a dozen or so on FB and I stole the ones that didn’t make me look like a moron… These are the two best ones! I love the fact that I’m smiling SO BIG in the first one – that was around Mile 8 I believe. The 2nd one was a little further down the road. I love it! Brings me back to race day – a day that I will NEVER forget! I’m smiling pretty big right now 🙂
- That we’re able to live in a country where we are free and free to practice any religion we want.
- That I know God – not as well as I’d like to, but I’m getting there.
- My amazing family and their health. I’m so thankful for their health.
- I’m thankful to have shared the precious moments with my Grammy and was able to tell her what I needed to tell her. I’m also thankful to know without a doubt, that she’s in Heaven.
- I’m thankful for having a caring and understand husband.
- I’m thankful that we both have jobs in this economy – even though I complain about his quite alot.
- I’m thankful that I have a healthy body and am able to push myself physically.
- Thankful that my entire family has a roof over their heads, food in their fridge, working vehicles in their driveways, and heat to warm them.
- Thankful that I’ve come out of my box and have tried different things such as spin class (I love that class!! Went last night again…LOVE IT!)
- Thankful that we’ve started recycling. Last week, we only had 1 bag of trash – we usually have atleast 3 in a week.
There are many, many more things that I’m thankful for, but I know that if you’re like me…you can only read so much before your ADD kicks in! Ha!
I hope everyone has a joyous Thanksgiving Holiday!
P.S. I’m thankful that I have so many readers as well! :o)