- The gear is ready! I told ya, I’m wearing mostly black! ha!
- Weather looks great for tomorrow – high of 67 and NO rain!
- I stayed home today. I’ve felt like I’m coming down with something for the past two days and this morning I woke up feeling exhausted. So, I’m listening to my body and I’m taking some extra precautions. I’ve taken all of my vitamins and some Advil – to fight off the ickys. I feel pretty good, but on the verge of getting sick. I’m hoping it’s just nerves, but there was NO way I was going to work and getting exposed to all the sick coworkers. Trust me, my hand santizer bottle has gotten used and abused this week!
- Tonight, we’re meeting other runner friends for some carb loading pizza! Yay!
- Please let me do well tomorrow, running gods!
- I’ll post as soon as I can on how I did. 🙂